Doterra Essesntial Oil - Peppermint 15ml
Sorry, currently out of stock
Frequently used in toothpaste and chewing gum for oral hygiene, Peppermint helps alleviate occasional stomach upset and promotes healthy respiratory function.
- Use a drop of Peppermint with Lemon in water for a healthy, refreshing mouth rinse.
- Add two to three drops to your favorite smoothie recipe for a refreshing twist.
- Place one drop in palm of hand with one drop Wild Orange and one drop Frankincense and inhale for a mid-day pick-me-up.
- Rub on the back of the neck to alleviate a headache.
- Rub on the stomach or take internally for occasional digestive discomfort and nausea.
- Diffuse in an ultrasonic aromatherapy diffuser as an air freshener.
- Rub regularly on wrists or the back of the neck as an effective anti-depressant.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Topical use:Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimise any skin sensitivity
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.