GRIN Biodegradable Toothbrush
The beautifully designed biodegradable brush is made from sustainable non-GMO corn starch, which means the toothbrush handle is 100% biodegradable. The toothbrush bristles have been infused with a premium activated charcoal which has been recognised for its antibacterial and detoxifying properties for thousands of years. Alongside brushing the charcoal works to keep bacteria at bay whilst absorbing toxins and restoring the whiteness of teeth.
- Now with even softer bristles! (Soft bristles are recommended by dentists)
- Soft bristles are suitable for sensitive teeth and gum
- 0.01mm micro slim-tip bristles reach deep between teeth and along the gum-line
- The antiseptic properties of charcoal help to keep bacteria at bay in your toothbrush whilst also absorbing and destroying bacteria in the mouth
- Charcoal naturally whitens teeth by gently removing stains without stripping away tooth enamel
- The detoxifying properties of Charcoal help to eliminate chlorine and other harsh chemicals found in tap water
- The charcoal bristles help to prevent plaque build-up
- 100% biodegradable handle
- Biodegradable packaging
- BPA free
- PVC free
- Clear blister seal is made of PLA (aka “bioplastic") which is a biodegradable plant-based plastic made from corn starch.
- The bristles can be recycled through our recycling program